As a new client of our Waterloo veterinary hospital, you can expect excellent health care services for your pet, with warm and courteous customer service for you. You and your pet are important to us. What does that mean?
- .When you arrive for your appointment, you will be greeted warmly upon checking in, and to help your pet relax, we will admit them to an exam room right away.
- One of our veterinary technicians will then begin by asking about your pet’s medical history, current condition, and the reason for your visit, gathering data for the doctor.
- Our veterinarian will examine your pet, ask further questions, and then may recommend diagnostic tests if needed. Most of our tests can be done in our facility and you’ll get answers quickly. Your doctor will discuss a possible diagnosis and treatment plan if warranted.
- This is a great time to ask questions. Our veterinary team knows you want to take the best care of your pet, and we want to support you in that care. We take the time to ensure that you understand anything we’ve told you about your pet’s condition.
- Our veterinary technician will return to wrap things up, and will provide you with helpful pet care information and answer more wellness and care questions for you. We want you to feel comfortable and capable of taking care of all your pet’s needs.
- Our staff process most invoices wirelessly in the exam room, pre-book your next visit, and are happy to help carry pets and food to your car.
Please note: We know your time is valuable. Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time. Despite having plans and schedules in place, emergencies and delays do happen in any medical practice. We strive to minimize those delays and their effects on you whenever possible.